Advantage Spot On Dog
Advantage Spot-on treatment for fleas for dogs and puppies
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
- Small (up to 4kg): 4 x 0.4ml tubes
- Medium (4-10kg): 4 x 1ml tubes
- Large (10-25kg): 4 x 2.5ml tubes
- X-Large (25kg+): 4 x 4ml tubes
- Controls fleas and biting lice on dogs and puppies.
- May be used on puppies as young as 6 weeks of age.
- Kills fleas and biting lice on dogs within 24 hours of treatment and will continue to protect the animals from re-infestation for up to four weeks.
- Kills fleas and biting lice before they can lay eggs.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Advantage®-treated pets.
- Up to 4 kg 1 x 0,4 ml tube once a month
- 4 to 10 kg 1 x 1,0 ml tube once a month
- 10 to 25 kg 1 x 2,5 ml tube once a month
- 25 kg and over 1 x 4,0 ml tube once a month
Hold the applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off the tube. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the tube.
Imidacloprid 10 % m/v.