Afrivet nCBD+ For Dogs
Afrivet CBD for dogs is a non-psychoactive herbal medication that may assist with anxiety, miner pain and inflammation in your dog.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert/product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
- Nanozomal CBD+ nanoemulsion cannabidiol extracted from the hemp family: Cannabis sativa
- May be beneficial in the management of inflammatory conditions such as chronic arthritis in dogs.
- It May benefit patients with chronic pain, such as cancer patients, in addition to pain management protocols.
- Could mitigate stressful situations and behaviour caused by anxiety in dogs.
- Administer as a daily dose on an empty stomach.
- Do not give the animal any liquid or food for at least 15 minutes after administration.
- One ml daily.
Small dogs: <10kg
- Each mililitre contains 5mg Nanozomal CBD+
Medium dogs: 10kg - 30kg
- Each mililitre contains 10mg Nanozomal CBD+
Large dogs: 30kg - 50 kg
- Each mililitre contains 20mg Nanozomal CBD+