Broadline Top Spot for Cats
Broadline Top Spot for Cats - an all-in-one external treatment to rid felines of tapeworms, hookworms, bladder worm, two types of feline lungworms, ticks, fleas and mange mites.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
Benefits and Features:
- NOT FOR ORAL USE! Spot On Treatment ONLY!
- A broad spectrum cat parasite treatment to rid cats of many parasites incl. tapeworms, hookworms, bladder worm, two types of feline lungworms, ticks, fleas, burrowing mites (that cause mange) and can be used to prevent heartworm disease
- Ensures accurate and stress-free treatment for both cat (and owner)
- Applicator’s unique design makes spot-on treatment a breeze (no more battle of the claws) and keeps hand cleans (with no contact with the treated skin and no leakage)
- Safe for kittens from 7 weeks
- Ectoparasite treatment and control (external parasites such as ticks, fleas & biting lice) prevention and treatment proven for a full month
- Developed by professionals
Directions For Use:
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the blister part of the package along the dotted line. Simply pull the lid away and remove the applicator from the packaging. Please hold it upright though.
- To apply BROADLINE, pull back the plunger slowly and slightly.
- Remove cap.
- Place the tip of the applicator on your cat’s skin and apply the contents directly onto said skin in one spot (on the middle of the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades).
Fipronil,m(S)-methoprene (act as ectoparasiticides), eprinomectin and praziquantel (act as endoparasiticides).