F10 Disinfectant Surface Spray with Insecticide
* Not suitable for use with cats
F10 Disinfectant Surface Spray with Insecticide is for external animal use only. It is a hard surface disinfectant for animal housing, effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses, spores, and in repelling and eliminating insects such as blowflies, biting flies, fleas, midges, mites, mosquitoes, and ticks.
- 1L Spray Bottle
Quaternary ammonium and biguanide compound, Cypermethrin, Non-toxic ampholytic surfactants and sequestrants, and non-toxic excipients and water.
Features and Benefits:
- Disinfects hard surfaces and repels insects.
- Long-acting, broad-spectrum biocide (F10 core actives) with a kill rate Iog5 (exceeding 100,000 times reduction in cell counts) and insecticide 0.25% Cypermethrin) combination.
- Excellent residual action of 10 — 14 days.
- Used in animal housing, clinics, labs, and hospitals to disinfect surfaces and both kill and repel flies, mosquitoes, ticks, mites, biting midges, ants, and other insects.
Directions for use:
- Use only as directed. Wear gloves and an eye mask during application.
- Clear away the debris and lightly spray over the site and leave it to dry.
- Depending upon the porosity of the surface, it is necessary to apply up to 3 coats to create long-acting effectiveness.
- Thereafter, apply an additional coat weekly or as necessary.