F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo
F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo combines the F10 core actives in a shampoo base. The F10 actives in the Treatment Shampoo are highly efficient at treating yeast (Malassezia) and fungal conditions, such as ringworm, as well as helping to control superficial and secondary bacterial infections.
Remember when treating ringworm it is important to ’treat’ the animal’s environment and to be aware of the zoonotic implication of the disease. The F10 Product range contains both personal hand care products and safe environmental disinfectants for the control of collateral spread.
Directions for use:
- For heavily soiled coats it may be necessary to pre-wash using F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo to break down the natural oils in the coat. Wash off and immediately wash again with F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo.
- Where a preliminary wash was not necessary, thoroughly wet the coat and work the shampoo all over the body and into a lather.
- Leave for 15 minutes or longer if possible or leave dry, or rinse off with clean water. Repeat the treatment every other day for up to three times.
Skin conditions of bacterial, fungal or viral origin in dogs, cats, small mammals and horses of all ages e.g:
- Bacterial infections: Dermatitis and Pyoderma associated with gram positive (Staphylococcus spp) and gram negative (Pseudomonas spp) bacteria.
- Fungal infections: Dermatophytosis associated with Microsporum spp (Ringworm).
- Yeast infections: Malasseziasis.
- Viral infections: Removal of Canine Parvo Virus particles from dog fur post-recovery to prevent the spread of disease.