F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide with Stain
*Not suitable for use on cats
F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide is a spot treatment which combines the antimicrobial action of F10“SC Disinfectant with the added insecticidal activity of Cypermethrin (0.25%) and Piperonyl Butoxide (1.25%) to produce a ready-to-use topical, spot-on application spray.
The antimicrobial action of the F10 actives provide local antibacterial cover to assist wound healing (and reduce fly-attracting putrefactive odours) whilst the cypermethrin both repels and kills insects and their larvae. It is commonly used in the prevention and treatment of myiasis.
- 500ml trigger spray bottle
- Wound Treatment: The F10 core actives in the F10” Wound Spray wit Insecticide will treat infected wounds and act as a barrier to re-infection open wound sites e.g. trauma, castration, de-budding, de-horning, dart wounds, abscesses.
- Insect repellent: Where there is a risk of fly-strike e.g. diarrhoea, urinary incontinence, wound drainage, a single application of the product will pr the site against blow flies and other insects for up to 5 days.
Fly strike Treatment: One initial application of 2 — 3 sprays of the F10® Wound Spray on an infested area will result in the immediate migration away from the site and death of all maggots within 30 minutes — no need for mechanical removal of larvae.
- Where wounds are inaccessible: e.g. within the spines of a hedgehog or foot rot in cloven-hoof animals, the F10 Wound Spray with Insecticide can successfully be used as an alternative to the F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment with Insecticide.
- Treatment of lice and ticks: Lice and ticks found on small furries and wild animals such as hedgehogs can be safely treated and controlled by regular treatment with F10 Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide. Treatment of reptiles with lice can safely be achieved by routine regular application.