F10 Hand Gel
F10 Hand Gel is a water-less skin decontaminate. Use 1ml on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable. Has the rapid kill times and spectrum of F10SC and is completely safe and non-irritant.
- 50ml with atomiser
- 500ml with 1ml pump
Features and Benefits:
- Waterless antiseptic agent ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- F10 core actives with 35% alcohol for quick drying with a kill rate.
- Iog6 (exceeding 1,000,000 times reduction in cell counts).
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Forms an invincible glove to provide long-lasting residual protection.
- Higher emollient levels than most hand gels and is therefore kind to the skin, even after frequent use.
Directions for Use:
- Use only as directed.
- Can be used whenever required.
- Does not require water to use it.
- Can be used directly.
- After applying, rub hands together until the gel has dried or rub it for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Use as frequently as required.