Mikki Matt Splitter
All Mikki de-matting products have micro-serrated edges and are made from stainless steel to ensure long-lasting quality and excellent results.
Features & Benefits:
- Effectively and painlessly cuts through mats & tangles
- Tapered guide penetrates the toughest tangles
- Shaped for comfort & effectiveness
- Long-lasting cutting blade
Directions for Use:
- Designed to cut through tangled & matted hair. The tapered guide penetrates the tangle and allows the blade to cut the hair.
- Brush or comb the area to be treated – this will help locate the genuine mats.
- Use a “sawing” action with short strokes for effective cutting – never force the Matt Splitter through mats as this will cause discomfort to the animal and is less effective.
- Use a Mikki Grooming Comb to clear the loose hairs.
- Avoid using the Matt Splitter on sensitive areas where there is loose or folded skin.
- Never lift the skin into a “peak” when cutting as this can result in serious injury.
- If in doubt use clippers or scissors with care.
- If your pet is extensively matted seek professional help.
- When you have finished your grooming session, don't forget to spray your pet's coat with an Anti-Tangle Spray. This will keep your pet's coat in good condition and help make any tangles easier to comb out in the future.
Important: Keep out of reach of children. Use extra care when using any grooming aid with sharp edges.
Size: 1.5 x 10 x 17.6 cm