Milbemax Dewormer Classic Tablets Puppies & Dogs
Sale Sold out
Regular price R 95.00 ZAR
Regular priceUnit price per
R 95.00 ZAR
Milbemax Dewormer Classic Tablets - a broad spectrum intestinal wormer effective for the treatment of internal parasites, roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm, in dogs.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert/product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
- Milbemax for dogs protects against roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm (Dipylidum caninum, Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia spp).
- If given monthly, Milbemax protects dogs against all of the above, as well as heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis).
- Milbemax for dogs comes in two tablet formulations for small dogs and puppies of 0.5 to 5 kg and for large dogs of 2 to 25 kg.
- Milbemax for dogs can be used in males and females from 2 weeks of age and onwards, and from 0.5kg in bodyweight. Treatment is by mouth, and the labelled dose rate is recommended. The minimum dose is 0.5mg milbemycin oxime and 5mg praziquantel per kilogram of bodyweight.
Directions for use:
- Consult a veterinarian before use. Before starting MILBEMAX, you should have your veterinarian confirm, by a simple test, that your dog does not have heartworm.
- MILBEMAX Tablets should be given by mouth. The minimum dose is 0.5 mg milbemycin oxime and 5 mg praziquantel per kg bodyweight.
- MILBEMAX Tablets may be hidden in food, or the dog dosed directly. When administering MILBEMAX Tablets, be certain that the entire dose is consumed. The dog should be watched for several minutes following dosing to be sure that all tablet(s) have been eaten. If all the medicine is not eaten, redose as soon as possible, with the full dose.
|For dogs weighing||Milbemax Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies||Milbemax Tablets for Dogs|
|0.5 - 1 kg||1/2 tablet|
|> 1 - 5 kg||1 tablet|
|> 5 - 25 kg||1 tablet|
|> 25 - 50 kg||2 tablets|
- Puppies and Small Dogs (under 5 kg): (Each tablet contains 2.5 mg MILBEMYCIN OXIME and 25 mg PRAZIQUANTEL)
- Dogs (over 5 kg): (Each tablet contains 12.5 mg MILBEMYCIN OXIME and 125 mg PRAZIQUANTEL)