NexGard Spectra Chewable Tick & Flea Tablets
NexGard Spectra is an oral monthly beef-flavoured chew available in five sizes adapted to dogs and puppies according to their weight.
It is a broad-spectrum oral treatment for the prevention and control of flea, tick and mite infestations, prevention and control of adult roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and prevention of heartworm infestations.
- Easy to use
- Braised beef flavour (but contains no beef, no pork, is vegetarian and gluten-free)
- Incredible tasty and soft chew that can even be given as a “treat” when it’s parasite control time
- Achieves 100% efficacy in 6 - 8 hours and continues to protect dogs against fleas up to 30 days.
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs for at least 4 weeks, helping to break the flea life cycle
- Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration
- Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation
- Tackles adult roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, heartworms and spirocerca lupi infestation
- The ideal parasite control for dogs that have protein allergies and live in vegetarian households or religious households (e.g. where pork isn’t allowed)
- Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (talk to your vet first though), for the treatment of demodicosis, AND for the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange and otodectic mange.
- Can be given with or without food, making it a treat that owners can give at any time.
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks or older provided they have a minimum weight of 2 kg.
- Unaffected by swimming or shampooing
- For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done.
- NexGard Spectra is given as a once-a-month chewable, with the exact dosage based on your dog’s body weight.
- NexGard Spectra may be offered to your dog by hand, or broken up into pieces and included with their food. If hidden in food, make sure that the tablet has been swallowed. It is not necessary to administer the chewable with a meal.
- Toy (2 - 3.5 kg)
- Small (3.6 - 7.5 kg)
- Medium (7.6 - 15 kg)
- Large (15.1 - 30 kg)
- X Large (30 - 60 kg)
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS.
Consult your vet before using Nexgard Spectra, if the MDRI gene is present in your Collie.