Ricky Pet Products Topical Spray
A natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal treatment which aids the management and control of hot spot conditions.
Buchu oil has been scientifically researched and found to be effective as a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
Disclaimer: Avoid use in/around the eye area Keep out of reach of children
- A natural antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal treatment which aids the management and control of hot spots and other skin conditions in dogs.
- Targets hot spots and eczema
- Soothes and alleviates allergic and itchy skin
- For use on bites, stings, scratches and wounds
- Use in conjunctions with Ricky Infla-Active Capsules/ Smart Health Powder Supplement and or Shampoo for effective treatment of chronic allergic skin conditions
- Hygienic easy application
- No cross contamination
How to use:
Apply minimum 3 – 5 times per day to the affected area.
Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe ferox leaf extract, Agathosma betulina (Buchu) leaf oil, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide