Triworm-D Dewormer Dog Foil (Pack 50 Tabs)
Triworm-D Dewormer- deworming tablets suitable for dogs and puppies. It protects and treats dogs against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
Foil pack of 50 tablets.
Directions for use:
- May be administered directly or crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting is not required before administering medication.
- Regularly deworming of 3 or 6 months is advised to control worm infestations.
- Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks between the ages of 2 - 12 weeks and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Dogs should be dewormed before mating and 10 days after whelping.
Administer according to your dog's body mass - 1 tablet per 10kg.
- 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
- 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
- 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
- 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.