Triworm-D Dewormer Dog Individual Packs
Triworm-D Dewormer- deworming tablets suitable for dogs and puppies. It protects and treats dogs against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Disclaimer:Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
The tablet comes in Individual packs for Small, Medium and Large Dogs to treat effectively according to the weight of the dog. The Individual pack contains the correct amount of tablets for the size of your dog.
- Small: 10 x 1 tablets.
- Medium: 10 x 2 tablets.
- Large: 10 x 4 tablets.
Directions for use:
- May be administered directly or crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting is not required before administering medication.
- Regularly deworming of 3 or 6 months is advised to control worm infestations.
- Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks between the ages of 2 - 12 weeks and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Dogs should be dewormed before mating and 10 days after whelping.
Administer according to your dog's body mass - 1 tablet per 10kg.
- 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
- 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
- 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
- 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.