Triworm-D Dewormer Dog (Tub 50 Tabs)
Triworm-D is a worm remedy against ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworm in dogs.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert / product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
Tub of 50 tablets.
Directions for use:
- May be administered directly or crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting is not required before administering medication.
- Regularly deworming of 3 or 6 months is advised to control worm infestations.
- Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks between the ages of 2 - 12 weeks and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Dogs should be dewormed before mating and 10 days after whelping.
Administer according to your dog's body mass - 1 tablet per 35kg.