Triworm Liquid for Puppies and Kittens (100ml)
A palatable and easy to administer first and second time dewormer for very young puppies and kittens, as well as a routine dewormer for adult cats and dogs. It has a high safety profile and is effective against the common transmammary transmitted worm species in cats and dogs: Roundworms and Hookworms.
The required dose can either be administered directly into the mouth or mixed into a small quantity of food.
Contains Pyrantel Pamoate.
Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken in the compilation of this product information, readers are requested to refer to the package insert/product packaging for complete details before using the specific product.
Directions for use:
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use. This suspension is palatable and easily administered to dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. It is not necessary to either purge or fast dogs and cats before treatment. Can be administered directly or mix the required amount of dewormer into a small quantity of food to ensure consumption. The supplied doser accurately delivers 1ml of Triworm Liquid with every full depression of the plunger.
Dogs: 1ml /10kg body mass
- Pups from 1 week of age and dogs 4kg and less - 0.5ml
- Dogs of 10kg and less - 1ml
- Dogs between 10kg and 20kg - 2ml
Cats: 1ml/2,5kg body mass
- Kittens from 1 week of age and cats 1kg and less - 0.5ml
- Cats of 2,5 and less - 1ml
- Cats between 2,5kg and 5kg - 2ml
Handle with care
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons, If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Store in a cool dry place at or below 25 C.